How I Cured My Lover’s Knee Cap Pain – Naturally without Cartilage Destroying Drugs or Painful Injections
My significant other developed new right knee cap pain last week.
Helped her get rid of her knee pain and back out walking in under 7 days.
Here’s her story…
She complained of knee pain when climbing stairs, squatting and walking.
There was pain around the knee cap (patella) and medial joint line with minimal knee swelling.
A quick joint exam confirmed she was suffering with Chondromalacia (means bad cartilage in latin) also known as Patella Femoral Syndrome (P.F.S.), and Runner’s Knee.
What is happening is her knee cap is mal-tracking damaging the cartilage, chipping off the bone.
Overtime, the knee cap cartilage just wears away causing arthritis.
Her kneecap pain was gone in less than 7 days with this combination of 4 natural knee treatments.
Here’s the do’s and don’ts for proper knee treatment to avoid early arthritis.
Early Arthritis Warning!
If Chondromalacia is not treated quickly and properly this pre-arthritic condition rapidly transforms permanently into knee arthritis.
Get an Accurate Knee Pain Diagnosis
Chondromalacia is the most common knee problem without a diagnosis because bad cartilage does not show on x-ray or MRI.
The best way to get an accurate knee diagnosis is with a proper history and joint exam by a qualified medical professional ( like a Sport Medicine Doctor – not a surgeon who usually like doing knee surgery!),
Deadly Knee Treatments that Cause Early Arthritis
Bad NSAIDS Drugs
Doctors typically prescribe NSAIDS ( like Celebrex, Naprosyn, motrin etc.) for chondromalacia.
These drugs may offer some mild pain relief but have major side effects like bleeding ulcers as well as accelerating your knee cartilage damage up to 3 times faster.
Terrible Knee Injections
Two types of injections are offered for Chondromalacia.
1) Cortisone injections which are not recommended as this powerful anti-inflmamtory softens your already damaged knee cartilage hastening arthritis.
2) Hyaluronic Acid Injections – These knee injections use hyaluronic acid a joint lubricant. Since lubrication is not the cause of the cartilage damage nor the knee pain problem in Chondromalacia, these injections are not usually helpful and does not prevent early arthrtis.
The 4 Best Natural Knee Treatments
These natural knee treatments are best done in combination. This is what cured my lover’s knee pain.
1) Natural Pain Relief cream – with FDA approved pain relief ingredients, natural menthol and wintergreen oil along with joint healthy arnica, glucosamine, chondroitin and cetyl myristoleate (CMO).
In my patients experience, the cream needs to be natural not synthetic for maximum pain relief. Use the cream 4-6 times a day to break your pain cycle. Best combined with ice and compression.
2) Ice– yes old fashion ice.
The trick is to ice 4 times a day for about 15 minutes not longer.
Rub on your natural pain relief cream, put down a towel, the ice pack and then wrap a tensor bandage around your knee giving some compression.
3) Natural Joint Formula with joint nutrients and herbs that support healthy cartilage growth and soothe joint flare-ups.
The best nutrients and herbs my research team and I found are: Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO), Red Marine Aquamin Algae, Boswellia Serrata, Turmeric, Holy Basil Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen Type 2, MSM, Gelatin, Boron, Zinc, Manganese, Magnesium, Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate, Ginger Rhizome, Serrapeptase, Schizandra Berry, Bromelain, Hyaluronic Acid.
You’ll need to take a natural joint formula the rest of your life to support healthy cartilage growth and joint protection.
4) Correct Knee Cap Mal Tracking with knee exercises for vmo strengthening, physical therapy, foot orthotics, motion control shoes, and cushioning under your feet if standing for long time.
Try these four natural treatments and hopefully this is the answer to your knee cap pain.